- ACCESS Reproductive: Justice provides reproductive healthcare resources and related support and a free and confidential helpline that is available in both English and Spanish.
- ANSIRH: Has specialized information, related articles, and research related to abortion denial, impact, restrictions, providers, portrayal in film, and medicated abortion.
- The Guttmacher Institute: Has a vast amount of research and policy analysis on abortion in the United States available for users to read.
- The Guttmacher Institute: Has a vast amount of research and on abortion in various countries across the world available for users to read.
- The National Women’s Law Center: Has various fact sheets, reports press releases, and blog posts about abortion and the issues surrounding accessing it.
- NARAL Pro-Choice California: Has resource pages on roadblocks that may occur when one is seaking an abortions. Topics vary from anti-abortion violence to fake women’s health centers to TRAP laws.
- Genbiopro: Has support materials to help providers educate their patients about medical abortion and what to expect, to help improve adherence and success, and to offer comfort in what may be a stressful time.
- Genbiopro: Has resources for patients seeking a medical abortion.
- NAF: Has a page that explains what to expect when receiving an abortion.
- TEACH: Has tools below that are designed to aid primary care clinicians to integrate reproductive health services into their own practice.
- Planned Parenthood: Has lots of information about all aspects of abortion.
- Women’s Health Specialists: Has information about abortion topics such as the history, what to expect, and myths.
- UCSF Health: Has information about the difference between a surgical and a medical abortion.
- UCSF Heath: Has a FAQ on post-abortion care and recovery.
- UCLA Health: Has a variety of information on abortion that is aimed at educating patients.
- ANSIRH: Has specialized information, related articles, and research related to the various aspects of receiving contraceptive services.
- The Guttmacher Institute: Documents the need for, access to and use of contraceptives, as well as the impacts of that use, including the health, economic and social benefits of fulfilling the unmet need for contraception.
- The National Women’s Law Center: Has various fact sheets, reports, press releases, and blog posts about birth control and the issues surrounding accessing it.
- NARAL Pro-Choice California: Has information on birth control access at pharmacies, emergency contreception, and family planning services.
- Planned Parenthood: Has information about various aspects of birth control. Includes information about the various types of birth control as well as how to choose which type is right for you.
- Planned Parenthood: Provides users with important facts about emergency contraception.
- Tara Health: Has information about the various types of birth control.
HIV, STDs, and STIs
- ANSIRH: Has specialized information, related articles, and research related to the various aspects of pregnancy.
- The Guttmacher Institute: Estimates the incidence, consequences and costs of unintended pregnancy globally, regionally and at the country level, and seeks to understand what drives unintended pregnancy rates and trends.
- The National Women’s Law Center: Has various fact sheets, reports, press releases, and blog posts related to pregnancy, parenting and the workplace.
- NARAL Pro-Choice California: Has information on pregnancy discrimination that may occur.
- NAF: Has a page dedicated to explaining what an individual’s options are after an unplanned pregnancy.
- Planned Parenthood: Has a lot of information about various aspects of pregnancy.
Resources for Teenagers
- The Guttmacher Institute: Conducts global and country-level research to estimate adolescent pregnancy rates; document adolescents’ access to sexual and reproductive health information and services; and promote fact-based, comprehensive sex education and youth-friendly, confidential services.
- The National Women’s Law Center: Has various fact sheets, reports, press releases, and blog posts related to pregnant and parenting students.
- Planned Parenthood: Has factual information about sex, relationships, one’s body, and more.
- ANSIRH: Has a searchable database full of research publications, featured research, issue briefs, infographics, fact sheets, and news related to reproductive health.
- The National Health Law Program: Has a searchable research library for legal resources related to health law.
- The ACTIONS Program at UCSF: Has a collection of videos, podcasts, websites, articles, and books related to abortion care related to abortion care.
- Cambridge Reproductive Health Consultants: Has a collection of articles, reports, books, and links related to improving reproductive health and fostering reproductive justice.
- The UCSF Bixby Center: Has a publications library which features select peer-reviewed publications by Bixby Center investigators. These publications have made major contributions to the research areas: abortion, adolescent sexual health, contraceptive research and services, education and training, HIV and sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy and childbirth.
- UCLA Health: Has a search bar for all of the research conducted at their facilities.
Current Information on Reproductive Freedom
- ACLU: Their website includes details on what's at stake, current issues, the latest information, and how to act in regard to reproductive freedom.
- California Coalition for Reproductive Freedom: Their resource page has accumulated knowledge in current health policies, reproductive health resources and regulations.
- Citizens for Choice: Has compiled a bunch of resources from various organizations with a focus in Nevada County.